This activity is jointly provided by Medical Education Resources and Vegas Cosmetic Surgery
This activity has been designed to meet the educational needs of those Board Certified or Board Eligible in Plastic Surgery, Facial Plastic Surgery, Dermatology, and Oculoplastic Surgery, and Allied Health Professionals working directly with one of those specialists.
To build educational bridges between competing specialties.
At the conclusion of this symposium, the participant should be able to:
- Demonstrate an improved understanding of how to avoid the most common problems in rhinoplasty.
- Differentiate the various approaches to blepharoplasty and browlifting to determine that best suited to the patient.
- Assess best practices for choosing which patients might be the best candidates for surgical rejuvenation and which might benefit from non-invasive approaches to facial rejuvenation.
- Compare options for minimally invasive facial rejuvenation through the use of fillers, injectables, lasers and other skin tightening devices, and minimally invasive lifting techniques.
- Assess controversial topics in facial aesthetic surgery in order to make more informed decisions.
- Demonstrate an improved understanding of various approaches to facelifting and which procedure is appropriate for which patient.
Statement of Need
Vegas Cosmetic Surgery 2020 Symposium is unique in that it provides truly multi-disciplinary cross talk , sharing, and cooperation. This is the only educational venue that features the best and brightest in the fields of dermatology, facial plastic surgery, oculoplastic surgery, plastic surgery, practice management and business development. Our educational offerings run the gamut from specific technique discussions and complications to emerging technology. This educational conference addresses the need that these specialists face for in-depth technique discussions to meet higher standards of care and produce better results for their patients.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and Policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint sponsorship of Global Education Group (Global) and Vegas Cosmetic Surgery. Global Education Group is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Global Education Group designates this live activity fora maximum of 24 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Global Education Group is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. This CE activity provides 24 contact hours of continuing nursing education. Global Education Group is a provider of continuing nursing education by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider #CEP 12299, for 24 contact hours.
American Academy of Physician Assistants: The AAPA accepts certificates of participation for educational activities certified for Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physician Assistants may receive a maximum of 30 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™ for completing this activity.
Disclosure of Conflict of Interest
It is the policy of Global Education Group to ensure balance, independence, objectivity, and scientific rigor in all of its educational activities. In accordance with this policy, Global identifies conflicts of interest with its instructors, content managers, and other individuals who are in a position to control the content of an activity. Conflicts are resolved by Global to ensure that all scientific research referred to, reported, or used in a CME activity conforms to the generally accepted standards of experimental design, data collection, and analysis.