Virtual Vegas Cosmetic Surgery 2020
• This activity is jointly provided by Global Education Group and Informa Markets.
• This activity is supported by educational grants from Allergan, Mentor, Galderma, Merz, and Revance.
• This activity is supported by educational, in-kind grants of neurotoxins, provided by Allergan.
• This activity is supported by educational, in-kind grants of dermal fillers, provided by Allergan, Galderma, and Merz.
• This activity is supported by educational, in-kind grants of cosmetic threads by Les Encres.
This activity has been designed to meet the educational needs of those Board Certified or Board Eligible in Plastic Surgery, Facial Plastic Surgery, Dermatology, and Oculoplastic Surgery, and Allied Health Professionals working directly with one of those specialists.
Statement of Need/Program Overview
Physicians and professional medical staff practicing aesthetic medicine need the educational tools to acquire the knowledge necessary for effective, safe and high-level patient care. The education of physicians and professional medical staff is essential to providing effective patient care in a medical aesthetic practice. There is a lack of educational conferences where physicians and their entire staff of medical professionals can attend together to learn the same information at the same time via didactic sessions.
After completing this activity, the participant should be better able to:
• Identify the controversies of today’s aesthetic surgery procedures and practices
• Discuss the incorporation of preventative measures to ensure the optimal outcomes and patient safety
• Recognize the latest techniques in the prevention and treatment of complications.
• Identify emerging techniques and trends in cosmetic surgery and cosmetic medicine
• Discuss how to avoid the most common problems in rhinoplasty
• Differentiate the various approaches to blepharoplasty and browlifting to determine that best suited to the patient
• Assess best practices for choosing which patients might be the best candidates for surgical rejuvenation and which might benefit from non-invasive approaches to facial rejuvenation
• Compare options for minimally invasive facial rejuvenation using fillers, injectables, lasers and other skin tightening devices, and minimally invasive lifting techniques
• Assess controversial topics in facial aesthetic surgery in order to make more informed decisions
• Discuss various approaches to facelifting and which procedure is appropriate for which patient
Physician Accreditation Statement
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of Global Education Group (Global) and Informa Markets Global is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Physician Credit Designation
Global Education Group designates this live and on-demand virtual conference for a maximum of 21.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Nursing Continuing Education
Global Education Group is accredited with distinction as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
This educational activity for 21.0 contact hours is provided by Global Education Group. Nurses should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Global Contact Information
For information about the accreditation of this program, please contact Global at 303-395-1782 or [email protected]
Instructions to Receive Credit
You will receive an email with a post-event survey, which will include a link to claim your CME credit. If you do not receive an email, please contact:
Liddy Knight: [email protected]