For individual as for group registrations:
Cancellation must be notified in writing via email to: [email protected]
• Until 30 days before the Event: 20% processing fees on the total registration
• Between 30 to 15 days before the Event: 50% cancellation fees on the amount paid
• From 15 days before the Event date or no show: No refund – except in case of “force majeure”, conditions detailed below.
Changing from In-Person registration to Livestream registration:
• Until 30 days before the Event, no processing fees
• Between 30 to 15 days before the Event: 50% cancellation fees on the difference in price of In-Person and Livestream
• From 15 days before the event date or no show: No refund except in case of force Majeure, conditions detailed below.
For the purpose of this cancellation policy, the relevant dates shall be fixed by reference to the originally scheduled opening date of the Event and not any newly scheduled opening date of the Event that has been changed as a result of the force Majeure conditions below.
Refunds may be granted by the organizer, after evaluation, if the participant is unable to attend the event due to a severe accident, close relative illness (children, husband/spouse, brother/sister), or family death.
Refunds may be granted by the organizer if it determines that the Event shall be cancelled or postponed due to an event of force majeure, or alternatively, the Organizer may, acting in its sole discretion, decide to transfer all registrations to the next scheduled edition of the Event.
In all cases, refunds will be subject to a minimum deduction equal to 10% of the booking charges by way of a processing fees.
For any assistance in such circumstances, please contact us at [email protected]