is part of the Informa Markets Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
To help the best and brightest new physicians learn, network, and make an impact in aesthetic medicine, the Rising Star Program provides the most advanced and dedicated up-and-comers career-changing opportunities.
The Rising Star Program is limited to 100 physicians in practice one to seven years who are on track to make a significant contribution to aesthetic medicine. It will maximize their education, increase their exposure, and provide valuable leadership and networking opportunities they won’t find elsewhere.
To qualify for the Rising Star Program:
• Physicians must be in their first 7 years of practice (proof required)
• Physicians must be recommended by an established physician in practice for more than 10 years
This program is limited to 100 participants. If you know of any Rising Stars with great potential, help them realize that potential and nominate them today!
The Rising Star Program Includes:
• A special conference registration price of only $450 at any of the following events in 2021: Vegas Cosmetic Surgery, The Aesthetic Show, Miami Cosmetic Surgery. This includes all main conference education, CME credits, networking, and social functions.
• The opportunity to highlight accomplishments by presenting in in future programs at these events.
• The opportunity to join an event Scientific Committee, giving you a voice in the direction of education and providing great exposure to KOL’s and peers around the world.
• Complimentary Premier Membership for one year to the Aesthetic Multispecialty Society’s North American Chapter.
• This Society will connect you with professionals around the globe through numerous collaborative channels, and provide you with valuable, on-demand content from the events and other sources.
• Post-event recognition and publicity in The Aesthetic Guide online
• A Virtual Meet-and-Greet with select industry representatives, and KOL’s
If you would like to nominate a new physician who is a rising star, please submit the information requested below and someone from our team will contact your nominee.
Information provided will be verified.